If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item/s must be as follows:
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it
- No branding on the item (i.e. embroidery or heatseal logo’s applied)
- A stocked item for SMI and not an item we have to order in from our suppliers specifically for your order (your customer service contact will confirm on the stocked status of your product at point of the returns request)
If the product is defective or has been mis-delivered, then the above points are not taken into consideration.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item as soon as possible.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund via Credit Note against your original PO you raised and you will receive the credit within 72 hours of the return being authorized.
The below charges will be deducted from your refund:
- A £9.95 collection fee (if you send this back by your own shipping method then this charge won’t be deducted from your credit)
- A 10% handling fee of the total value of the items being returned up to a maximum handling fee of £50 (£500 combined item value), i.e. if the value of the items being returned is £150 then a £15 handling fee is applied.
If the product is defective or has been mis-delivered by SMI, then the above points are not taken into consideration, and you will be credited the full value. To be eligible for the credit on a faulty or incorrect item we will need photographic evidence sent via the contact method as advised below.
What you will need for the return
- Your PO number or SMI’s Sales Order Reference that the original order was raised against
- Authorisation from the Customer Experience Team that we can accept the return
- The original or a new parcel for the item/s to be sent back in
- The returns note to go in the parcel when sent back (provided by SMI)
- The returns label applied to all parcels that are being returned (provided by SMI)
- When we collect we don’t arrange this until we have heard back from the customer stating:
a. Quantity of parcels
b. Location of parcel/s
c. Contact name and number
How to arrange the return
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 01428 658333.